2017 Date Set – September 10th!
We are moving the Horsetooth Swim until after Labor Day. The 2017 Horsetooth Swim will be on Sunday, September 10th. Registration will open on April 1, 2017.
Help prevent substance abuse by sponsoring the Team Wellness and Prenvetion Horsetooth Open Water Swim. Learn how you can make a difference. You might also want to pledge in support of your favorite swimmer! You can designate your donation to a specific swimmer.
Open Water Events in Colorado for 2017
- Mountain Swim Series
- Boyd Lake Spring Splash, June 3
- Solstice Sunset Swim, Union Reservoir, June 24
- Carter Lake Crossing, July 29
- Chatfield Classic, August 13
- BAM Bare Bones Open Water Series, Boulder Reservoir, July 15 and August 19
- Castle 10k, Wellington Lake, July 16
- Horsetooth Open Water Swim, September 10
Training and clinics
- Horsetooth Tri Training and Open Water Swim, starting in June, Wednesday evenings
- Grant Ranch, May 31 – September 4
- BAM at Boulder Reservoir, May 23 – Aug 30, Tuesdays and Thursday
2016 Results are online!
Results from 2016 can be found here at Run Unlimited’s website. Thanks again for such a great year!