Registration Closes for the 10K on July 31, 2016
The 10K registration closes on July 31, 2016. The shorter races (1.2M, 2.4M and youth races) prices going up after July 31. Online registration for the shorter races stays open until August 11th.
If you are not swimming, have you considered volunteering to help put on one of the premier open water swims around? It is great karma to support a sport that either you love or know someone who loves it. It takes quite a few volunteers to put on events of this magnitude. Please consider volunteering to help by signing up on SignupGenius at Volunteer Signup.
Help prevent substance abuse by sponsoring the Team Fort Collins Horsetooth Open Water Swim. Learn how you can make a difference. You might also want to pledge in support of your favorite swimmer! You can designate your donation to a specific swimmer.
Open Water Events in Colorado for 2016
- Boyd Lake Swim, June 4, Mountain Swim Series
- Union Reservoir, June 25, Mountain Swim Series
- Wellington Lake 10K, July 10
- Carter Lake Crossing, July 16, Mountain Swim Series
- Horsetooth Open Water Swim, August 14
- Boulder Reservoir , August 27, Mountain Swim Series